BALLARD DESIGNS MILES REDD COLLECTION





Well y'all left me in one piece with my post on faux flowers.....most people were OK with a few sprinkled around.....as long as you don't let them get dusty.  

So there might be dust 1" thick on my bookcases but I will dust that faux fern religiously.  

Promise.

I got an email from Ballard Designs about their new Miles Redd collection!  You know I had to check that out right.....


He started his career with John Rosselli and Bunny Williams!


Check out some of his designs......





Fun and whimsical come to mind...... 

He takes risk and is known for his use of color and pattern.....I love that no 2 rooms are alike.

Back to his Ballard collection.





I pulled a few Ballard fabrics that I feel Miles might put together....




Of course there is more.....but it also got me checking out other Ballard favorites:)

Like these 2 benches!

These chairs.....


And they have a spool chair...

Similar to the one I just used

 This mirror can really make a statement....

I used this same on in a project.....think "adding a window where this isn't one"!



Love this new nightstand!

This cute beaded light fixture.....

I used the Ballard Designs barstools for my sisters ORC and they are awesome.  


So comfortable.

I have used these gourd lamps many times....

I used to change out the shades with a Pottery Barn one but they have been discontinued:(


I am totally in love with this raw wood curtain hardware.....move over acrylic and brass.....

And these pillows....

Silk!

Mohair!

Table linens....

Vases....

Catalog shopping at it's best!

And just so you know I practice what I preach....I had my neighbors over for dinner Sunday night and here is proof that I used real flowers.....



And I'll close with this cute picture of Cami

She looks like a Guinea pig here:)  I try to eat that nose on a daily basis.

Shatellingthetruth



5 comments

Kathysue said...

I loved the black and white chest!!! The benches oh my!! He really does bright, colorful, unexpected designs!! Proud of you for using real flowers, they were beautiful1!! Cami is a sweet heart!!

mollie's mom said...

Oh my gosh that Cami is the cutest everrrrr. I like the Miles Redd designs as well but Cami steals the post!

June Pope said...

Yes, I agree Cami is the cutest dog with the cutest nose! My favorite thing in the post is arched mirror. The use of it in that room really opened it up and added so much depth. And I loved how large it is. Truly the star in that room! Thanks for all the inspiration! Stay cool down there in GA.

DeniseP said...

Fresh flowers look wonderful!
Curious though what you 'cooked' for dinner?

Carol S. said...

Arched mirror on table behind chairs...copying that!

Back to Top